Sunday, August 5, 2012
Another Sunday, might as well be last week, lol
Just read over part of last week's blog post & this Sunday is pretty much a repeat.
Got up real early here today - - ready to go by 7:30am. Considered playing a schedule of tourneys I'm usually asleep for but then once again felt like crap (physically) & just not motivated at all.
Kept myself reg'd. for a few private games, & ended up getting a 3rd & 4th in the CC games. With the time it took, I should've probably played some other stuff at the same time (was on the puter anyways).
Just not feelin' the motivation at all these days. I go outside with the dog, take a walk.. 'beautiful day'... looking at the computer screen looks like punishment. Could care less if I stack someone off in a tourney or make a great read, etc. Maybe the spark will come back sometime soon. Been thinkin' about doin' a massive grind but doubt that's the answer, LoL. Maybe just not play at all? or play some mixed games for awhile??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Way off the target goal for 2012. At the rate I'm going, I should hit around $7,500 on the year. Time to get playing a bit more!
ReplyDelete