Saturday, June 2, 2012

June 2 O.F.C. 2,000euro freeroll CircleLine

Pretty much a day off work & a day off from poker too (resting up for Sunday as I'm planning on playing a few bigger buyin tourneys, ie. Bodog100K, TheBigger55 on Stars, $109 - $100K guar. on Colt & the $109 SundayBlast $200K guar. on Titan). Stuck to a few private freerolls today. Couple of min. cashes in two on Bwin. Donked out in CC Intertops (KQo 3bai called by 86o & lost, lol) & then deep in OFC Freeroll on CircleLine. 5hrs. into it I had to go to the drugstore & 7/11. Went from sitting in good shape just ITM with 40bb's to sitting with only 10bb's. Stuck around & made final table, ended up going out in 6th for 36.10 euros ($46.73). ~$40 on the day. If I could avg. $50/day playin' part-time recreationally it'd be a nice little supplemental income to help cover living expenses (or.. maybe to even try saving it up again). Had a rough week this past week, discovering my Moneybookers account & email account had been hacked & a big chunk of change taken from Moneybookers. So much for 4yrs. of hard work, saving & scrimping with good BRM (nevermind covering the $5k+ in transfers I've made... not to mention the $1,100 I got dinged for on Carbon back in 2010). Hoping to get a good run tomorrow. Sure could turn things around for the better. Hmm... now what would I do if I were to win say 5-figures tomorrow? A new computer, monitor & headphones would be on the list.... as would some vehicle repairs & some kind of vacation (rent a cabin & boat on the lake?.... rent Donny's boat while renting a cabin?). Damn! Now I need a 6-figure win cuz I've already got $10k spent in less than 1min., lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment