Periodic update of my Micro MTT experiences online.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
2nd HPC Cake, 6th CC BCP freeroll
I usually skip these private tourneys on CakePoker but after cashing in yesterday's & looking over past results in them I figured I had to play it.
Tonight's was HoldemPokerChat $3 buyin $25-added. 19entrants took 2nd for $24.60
HeadsUp vs. a HUGE donk, got them allin pre AQ < KJo flopped the Ace.. they hit their J.. then turned another 'J' for the win.. sigh. ez game though.
Cardschat BlackChipPoker $100freeroll 6th of 49 for $6.00 Had close to zero on BlackChip the other day & now have ~$60. Enough to keep in private buyins for awhile.
One fun hand in the Freeroll vs. a player who I have pegged with a gazillion notes, waiting to make use of them. They raise UTG & it's folded to BTN who calls & I call in SB with a speculative JTs.. BB BTN 'calling' prompted my call there.
Flop A-9-6 c/c/c Turn '7'.. I turn a gutterball & check.. they 'minbet' BTN calls, I call (If BTN fold I prob fold too... but it was too tempting with extra chips in the pot & felt that if I hit miracle card I would get paid off AND that if I shoved river it'd look like B.S.
River.. '8' my miracle card, lol.
I overpot Shove... UTG snapcalls & shows 77 for a turned set (where they chose to minbet 1/6th pot, lol). That one felt good.
Goal for 2011 was $6,000 in cashes playing online private micro buyin tournaments. 2012 we're aiming for $10k & min. $20K+ profit in regular MTT play.
2013 Goal is $7.5k in priv. tourneys. And grinding SNG-MTT 3days a week come Aug. to make a part-time paycheque in consideration of goin' full-time in 2014.
No comments:
Post a Comment