Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sun.Feb.19 - only played priv. stuff today

Stuck to only private stuff today online. Had a couple tourneys playing on same network but different sites (ie. LockPoker & CarbonPoker... also TitanPoker & ChiliPoker) which meant playing a couple of them on my old computer. Also, with Titan software shutting down on me so frequently I didn't want a repeat performance of last weekend (which was pretty dismal/miserable, having put software shutdown constantly & just really f'n up my day). Got a bit unlucky on PokerStars Cardschat $1K freeroll, 3 off the bubble I lose with AK < K5 (aipf), & in Pokercast game (4-max) was doin' good til' AKs < 33 (flopped set, aipf). Patiently stuck around in the Cardschat $1K Freeroll for a 9th. Busto hand was > player limps eMP w A5owith 25bb, I shove with AQs in MP 10x, HJ 'flats'(

No comments:

Post a Comment