Thursday, February 23, 2012

StanJames - won a couple buyins for PL League

Funny day here yesterday. Was playing a few tourneys, & had StanJames 500euro NewPlayer Freeroll running at same time. Close to 3,500 entrants, top130pd. I had hopes of just winning $5.50 (min.) so I'd have a buyin for the Punter'sLeague game coming up in March (4 game league, Top players on leaderboard play a $650 sng freeroll). 4.5hrs. into it, the power in the entire city here goes out while I'm sitting in 6th of 15 left, lol. After around 15mins. or so, I'm able to log onto the Hotspot/wifi internet to find I'm 9th of 9 left. I'm on BB & get a walk (with like 2bb's lol). Fold SB then wake up w 66 otb, first in I shove.. BB has 77 which holds ftw, lol. I check to see what I get... just a few cents more than '2 buyins' for the Punters League games. I'll take it, lol. No other playing lately - way too busy at work & also wayyy too worn out. Also got a stake this week from PartTimePoker for 'TruePoker', $50 for satties to this weekend's $100K guar. ($162 buyin). Haven't played in any of them yet but will need to get it done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment