Thursday, December 22, 2011
Dec.22 Couple small priv. tourney cashes
Played the monthly Cardschat $1K Freeroll on Titan today. Was in a rush with lots of stuff on my mind but still managed to pull out a 4th for $100.00.
The other tourney was an iAspuestas $3 buyin with $200added. This was the second time I've played in one of these (first one was when I first downloaded PartyPoker, took 3rd). Out of 34 entrants I took 4th for $22.00. Crappy thing was, tourney was into the 4th hour & we were 4 left (& sitting with 22bb's, in good shape) & I had to RUSH down to the computer store to pick up dar's puter before the store closed for the day. I had her take over for me & she shipped in 3bai in BB w 72o? WTF!?!?!? vs. QQ.. out I went in 4th. What a waste of time that ended up being (lost around $70 on that move... sigh). Did seem kinda funny at the time but not that funny later on... I mean it's a site I have very little on, won from nothing but still, no sense in throwing money away & might've given me the oppurtunity to buy into something decent on that site. Oh well... next time I'll just sit out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



These two small cashes brings us a bit closer to the goal of $6,000 in priv. tourney cashes for 2011. Year is not over yet though,... still some time to pull it off.
ReplyDeleteCurrently on top of a leaderboard race for an iPad2 on Cake Poker (via Cardschat) so here's hoping we win that one!!