
.gif)
Satty'd into the MSOP#13 in one try, played for ~3.5hrs. and got donked out just before the bubble (again). Seem to be going into these around 3-4hrs. & then getting it in ahead & getting donked. Oh well... cheap investment.. bound to go deep sometime soon. I've been playing great - getting it in good, rarely missing any oppurtunities (picking up pots that are there for the taking, not punting away any tourneys, player & hand reading has been real good lately!, etc.).
Played the FTR500 this evening. What a donkfest field that game is. Tons of players from Brazil & Russia. I guess they're passing around the pw on their micro forums (Brazillians seem really Laggy.. Russians for the most part are Tight-TAG & are quite good, .. winning player in the micros anyways).
14th of 75 tonight, top 15paid, won the big $17.50. snoopsters68 went out on the bubble... sigh.. at least she won the Fulltilt gear (a blue flex fit cap...nice!!).
Speaking of snoopsters, in past 7days she turned $20 into $700+, was running with SNG ROI+50%(+) with ~100games.. awesome!! Stick to the $10's now!!!.. Nope.. she knows what she's doing.... that's why she was broke with zero in acc't. this morning (gotta keep off those $109 turbos & $100 deepstack MTT's... sigh...). She did take third in the CC freeroll today, but unfortunately bubbled the FTR (I sent her my winnings cuz I felt bad seeing her bubble... sigh).

No comments:
Post a Comment