Friday, June 4, 2010

another MSOP Satty.. 1st try win (4th time now)



This is is the 4th MSOP Event that I've satellited into on the first try. This one a $2 buyin for a $11 entry. Makes playing these Donkfests much more casual. I think I actually play better when I've satellited into any tourney.

Thinking of ways in which to boost the bankroll on Fulltilt as it's quite low these days & would really like to bring it up a bunch. I'm considering playing a bunch of satty's (not just these MSOP's as I really don't consider them to be all that +EV although the fields are FULL of donks... but I did go out just off bubble in 4 at the same time last weekend, lol... thinking more along the lines of the $6 satty to DoubleDeuce & the $14 satty to the $55-Fifty-Fifty

No comments:

Post a Comment