.gif)
14th of 67 in the Cardschat Titan $1k freeroll. Flat payout 15th to 6th = $25, 5th-$50, 1st-$300
Nothing much goin' on the tables lately as I've just purchased Vol.2 of Winning Poker Tournaments off of PokerXFactor and received a 72hr. all-access membership which I've been making HUGE use out of (gone 2days over the deadline now & still watching more of them).
Learned zippo in the SNG vids. (Sheets & Beanmo) and am realizing how good the Glitlr vids. really are (but knew that already). The MTT vids. >> I've been watching TONS of them, preferring the live taped multi-tabling sessions the most. Biggest thing I've been learning is that the game is pretty much about stack sizes, 3-betting vs. villain's range & with stack sizes behind on the table. Probably biggest thing I'm learning is... I NEED to get my ass on the tables of $100+ cuz the $26donkaments are just that... full o donks. Hmm.... in time. Must do some serious lowstakes grinding for a bit, move my pokerfunds over onto the same account (Fulltilt) and then off to the races! (more like.. then grind away into insanity!). A big score would sure be nice to get started, lol (even another 4-digit cash would get me on my way).

No comments:
Post a Comment