With Fulltilt Steps just being introduced this weekend I ended up playing a bunch of the Step1's (and even a handful of the Step0 - $1 buyin 30 of 99 get paid a Step1 ticket). Seemed too ez at first & then one suckout donking after another.... the weekend randoms. Still came out ahead & have been considering some short-term goals with them >>>>
buyin for 10 Step 0's & 10 Step 1's and see how many Step3's I end up with ($26 tickets, which I will then use for MTT's & 45-plyr. SNG's).
Depending upon how it goes I might then do another series of Step1 sng's (9plyr. turbo).
On Sunday I must've bubbled the Step1's 5x in-a-row (3rd-5th) & ended up with 3 step2's so far (~$26 with $20 invested so far).
Just prior to this I was considering setting aside $65 for playing satellites and then using T$'s to play for Tokens & to use for more sattys & MTT's. Change in plan now as I figure I will be splitting up between sattys & steps.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment