Friday, June 6, 2014
BRUTAL fuck-a-round with Pokerstars!
Just a ridiculous bunch of shitty circumstances this past month with Pokerstars.
It's been a week or so now to digest how f'n lame of a situation it turned into & coming to the realization that not just anyone can play on their site & if someone wants to attempt to cause you problems with slanderous bullshit it can definitely get you right fucked up.
After doing some research, I've discovered many accounts that Pokerstars has banned, barred, etc. without providing details to back their accusations, & giving 'canned' email responses (if they even bother to respond that is.... which incidentally they haven't to myself & this is after telling me I could go & withdrawal my account funds.... but then when I go to do it, of course there's some restrictions in the process (ie. transfer FTP funds to Stars to WD from there via bank transfer but of course the Stars WD bank transfer had already gone through & now had to wait another 24hrs. which would put me past the deadline they gave to me.. pff.. what a f'n joke.. and of course ZERO help from their support (they actually responded 6days later, informing me they'd be getting back to me very soon (& then never did... yet). Anyways... I discovered many others who've been barred on Stars & of course there's no recourse for getting account reactivated. Meanwhile on forums you can read about sooo many higher stakes players caught for shit like fraud, multi-accounting & TONS of other cheating ass scammy bullshit but then they're back playing on the site shortly after?????? (could it be because they're generating a shit ton of rake?..).
Who am I to stars? Some f'n micro donk who pays the minimum in rake but pulls off $3 or $400 a month... a donk who takes advantage of every micro dollar-added freerollin' donkament on the sites.
Was REALLY bummed about the situation as I actually had plans of upping my play on there, putting in some volume to pull in $1,000 to $1,500/mth. regularly but now will just have to figure out a schedule on some other sites & put together a bankroll to work with (did think about the zero-to-hero challenge but it's such a f'n grind & I don't think I have it in me anymore & probably a waste of time I could be spending on something more +ev).
Another lesson learned.... just a shit ton of idiots in the poker community with an even larger percentage of them hanging out on the poker forums. I'm f'n embarassed for getting addicted to a site like Cardschat. What a massive waste of time & is HUGELY -ev (there's absolutely ZERO to learn on that site... or close to zero; nobody worth it to hook up with re: strat. talk (unless you want to deal with emotional tards & ego donkfucks). Evertying I don't like about the poker community I've wasted my time around (everything except the degen gambling & money borrowing fuktard crowd).
The lesson with this is > if you're not in the ass-kissing or 'look at me' crowd, & if you have a tendancy to be a bit of a 'tell it like it is... aka prick', you can run the risk of jealous f'n idiots (& tons of emotionally retarded people - - I have run into some REALLY WEIRD SHIT... & many of them I thought were 'friends', LoL.. no doubt if I'd met them in person I wouldn't have had a single thing to do with them, seeing the for the social misfits they are..... still searching for the correct words here as I seem to be missing my own point.... how bout > fk'n weirdos
To sum it up. I've suffered a HUGE loss which came with a major personal expense.
Really bothers me that I've been accused of cheating when I am sooooo far from being a cheater it is insane!!! The things I am guilty of are: being naive, being wayyyy too generous with money (on pokersites to others... to friends.. to family.. to forum members... to even total strangers (how many of them gave or sent money to me? NONE! Meanwhile I've given away over $10k, lol.. what a f'n joke!). Good thing I didn't get into any serious backing... I'd have fucked myself for sure. I'm also guilty of staying in wayyy too many micro forum donk-ass games & spending just wayyyy too much time studying the game (when most of them are just donks & one needs to dumby down the thinking ALOT in order to play them just one level above in the thinking cuz they are that bad!). Seeing evidence of weird-ass jealous goofy idiots, but not heeding the warnings or thinking they could actually cause me a problem by their whining (when I KNEW I was guilty of nothing!!.. but didn't think that it didn't matter... I could still get fucked over regardless). I should've stayed away from the goofy forum bullshit A LONG time ago!! (& fuck the posting... pfff... why do I want to help someone get better at this game? that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of).
Live & Learn.
Pretty lame pm from the CC mod. staff. Pff... they ban Jenna from playing in any of their games but they let her stay on the site (gimmee a break! as if she'll want to have anything to do with their site when they didn't even message her or anything... but then again they didn't bother even asking me about what was going on with Stars & FTR goofs (fuck you Keith_MM you goofy loser kid... what a joke reading your posts, acting 'as if' you're better than the other donks on the sites... then posting your yearly giraffe of your tourney wins! (when the majority comes from playin your ftr donk buds, lol.... in a game where you play like sheeee-ite... how many years? & you still suck!).. for the big total of $800 (no not for yesterday... no not last week....or last month.. nope.. the ENTIRE YEAR! gosh.. you're a champ!... that's almost $5/day!).
I thought CC would've been interested in hearing what was going on for me???????
Nope. I'm not in the debi cool crowd. 'no room for discussion' < LoL
Guess I'll have no room for discussing anything ever again on your forum aside from the bare minimum to enter your games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment