.gif)
.gif)
Decent day today on WilliamHill.
Not alot of time to play poker (still) & with today being the first of the month I'm typically real busy with tenants paying rent (& new ones moving in). With a couple of good 'value-added' games running on WilliamHill today I decided "F it! I'm taking a few hours for myself today."
12noon was the $3 buyin PokerTube game on WilliamHill.
Managed to take 3rd place for $158.84
Also at 12noon was the "Monthly SideGames $5k Freeroll". With 350entrants (many of them non-poker players) this freeroll has alot of value (similiar to a $14 buyin). A few players off the bubble & I was sitting on only 10bb's but was actually in the upper half of the field (many, many players just blinding down hoping to get ITM).
Final table was a bit crazy as effective stacks were really short.
Ended up going out in 4th for a nice payday of $414.50
Went to Walmart to celebrate (lol). Good thing there isn't a computer store here in town because I would've been donating towards a new desktop. Instead I grabbed myself a diningroom table they have there that is the perfect size for a computer desk (wife-Darlene already has one). Not quite as big as the huge glass monster desk I'm currently using but more practical & can store sh1t underneath it. Table/desk retails for $149 but they had the display model on sale for $65. Real glad I waited this long to pick it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment