Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Result from 1 of 2 Bodog$100K tickets
Finally got a chance to use up my other Bodog$100K ticket (Nov.6th). It was the final day before the ticket expired. I load up a bunch of Tournaments on my puter, planning on playing 25-30 for the day (quite alot for me). Right from the get go my puter connection goes whacko on me & I'm timing out, disconnecting like crazy!! .. & it's putting me on HUGE TILT!
One tourney on Cake, I'm in top10 of 70 left (25pd.) but never was able to get back onto the site & ended up blinding out, lol. With the Bodog $100K it was looking even worse! I was pre-reg'd from a few days before & was unable to even login to the site & it was 25mins. into the tourney already. I wrote to support asking if I could get a refund for my ticket. They wrote back saying that they'd tried to contact me by phone but there was no answer (cellphone turned off.. sigh). Perhaps it was a good thing they couldn't get ahold of me because before I even read their email response the site was up on my screen & I was sitting at a table!! weeeeee
Closing in on bubble.. just a few away from the money, I folded in a couple spots where I'd NEVER normally fold EVER!!! (sick folds.. really bad folds actually.. but with just a TON of SS's in the lobby (I mean a TON.. seemed like over 1/4 of the remaining players had less than 10bb??). Anyways, I prob would've been flipping & chose to take the safe route, really wanting to just get something for my last ticket (especially seeing as I only invested $5 to get it).
Worked out okay as I managed to get 23rd for $500. Going out on a BvB shove with KT < 99.
Have started playing an $18 satellite to the $100K on Saturday mornings & plan on continuing to do so for the rest of this year (along with playing the priv. games that have tickets awarded for prizes.. can't miss any more of these!!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment